9/20/2012

Duty Free Philippines


I love SHOPPING at DUTY FREE.  Everything is organized and there aren't a lot of people you bumped in to.  I love the ambiance of the place and everyone was friendly and accommodating. We spent the whole morning shopping and ate lunch at Kenny Rogers.


Here are just a few items I have pictures of so far: 

A great steal ...2 mascaras + 1 free.  This is just an addition to my collection.  I am  such a Maybelline addict. I love all of their products.  

Neon panties...ooopps! I was having doubts posting it, but hey,  here it is! 

Loving the color! I color painted my nails when we arrived at the hotel with this VIBRANT PINK nailpolish.


CHECK THIS OUT!
 M&M's Promo
For every two (2) M&M's pasalubong packs purchased, you get two (2) inflatable sofa and two (2) umbrellas OR two (2) candy dispensers and four (4) umbrellas.
Oh no! I forgot to take pictures of the chocolates.  I'm sorry.  Duvet, bed sheets and pillowcases where on sale too so we got 2 sets.  They have lots of promos on every items purchased.  I love it!

Hmmm.. let's see what else did I get from Duty Free? Sorry guys, will post some later.

So we got 2 inflatable sofa (orange) and 2 M&M-designed umbrellas. THANK YOU!

So have you been to Duty Free Philippines? Let me know your experience.

3 comments:

  1. Aw I love DFP too! :) Plus tax free pa so super mura esp makeup! :)
    ♥,
    Shari
    The Misty Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. korek! esp the makeup! :) thanks for dropping by

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi . pede ko bang bilihin sayo ung sofa or ung candy dispensers, dalawa dalawa nmn yan diba? para lang sa 1st bday ng baby ko tnx

    ReplyDelete