10/03/2013

September Favorites


September Favorites




1. HANDMADE Beaded-jewelry organizer (gift) - This has been used as a room decor because of its beautiful intricate details.  It was a gift from my hubby who just arrived from an international travel.  Thank you so much! How thoughtful of him!
2. Morocco Argan Oil - I could tell this is the complete beauty package.
3. Essence lipgloss (gift) - A friend from Riyadh gave this to me and I have been using it the day I get my hands on it. :)
4. Forever 21 earrings - My forever 21 earrings and bracelets (No. 4 & 5) were all from an international travel.  A must have for any glamor girl out there.
5. Forever 21 stack bracelets
6. Mary Kay lipgloss
 - Everytime I put on a heavy eye makeup, a nude lipstick would totally pull it off.








No comments:

Post a Comment